Fire, fire, everywhere! Be careful who you choose for a neighbor

By | September 16, 2011

There have been a few silly fire incidents in our community: including people throwing cigarette butts out of the top floor balconies, and them catching light somewhere below. Silly, but true.

Also, people burning ghost money INSIDE! If you can believe it! I didn’t until I saw it with my own eyes. Some people burning Ghost money IN THE HALLWAY! Dumb assed stupidity!

But one sad story involved a bored cat that some managed to gnaw its way through an electric cord that had no cord cover. The end result: a dead cat, a burned out house, and a large repair bill for the owner.

Not sure why it happened. But it’s pretty sad!