If you are looking for a quick solution to losing weight as Spring approaches, you’ll probably start to pay attention to the emails you get in your mailbox touting the benefits of the latest fat burner pills. Should you buy them? You wonder… the deadline for losing a few pounds draws a little closer each day, as you plan your summer vacation. Try my little survey.
I will award you one point for each of the following statements that is true:
1. You have a goal
2. You have a weight goal, too.
3. You pay attention to what you eat.
4. You exercise regularly.
5. You avoid unnecessary and frivolous diet products
I will also reclaim one point if any of these points are true:
1. You take diet pills regularly.
2. You binge on junk food from time to time.
3. You forgo your exercise routine more than once a week.
4. Your weight goal isn’t forever.
5. Your weight is up and down like a yoyo.
So how many points did you manage? It is possible to have between 5 and -5 points.
+ plus scores are generally better.
– minus scores are generally poorer.
My score: -1. So try my little survey. See how you do.