My new site is coming along very nicely, if you’re interested in Coffee Beans. I recently uploaded the 48th page of content/information, though I have to redo the last eight pages. But I’m surprised how quick it is that I was able to put together even a site like this.
There is still much to do, as I have to …
1. Finish the 8 pages of content
2. Add photographs… I’m now needing dozens of pictures (at least 35)…
3. I need to redo the descriptions and metatags on some articles
4. Consider the footers carefully
5. Strengthen the linking between pages, that’s a huge task just there, as I haven’t finalized the structure of the site.
And then I need to get back to writing or rewriting the new content. But I might take a little break after this period.