Welcome to Pleiades Journal of TYLE, an academic Journal devoted to Teaching English to Children and Teenagers. This journal focuses upon young learners of English as a group (or groups) similar to, yet distinct from in meaningful ways, the general ESL/EFL population. Pleiades Journal stresses not only those articles that maintain such a critical focus upon actual research on these target groups but also seeks to place such research in an actual framework for teaching and learning.
Here you can:
* find our abstracts, articles, news, and calls for papers;
* join our discussion group or mini-forum (click for more);
* submit an article for a consideration;
* purchase a copy of Issue #1;
* find conference information.