This is what I heard from a fellow colleague. Her nephew, who was studying in UK for about one and a half years, likes to eatcup-a-noodle. And guess what! His doctor has found that there is a layer of wax lining the walls of his stomach. Seems that instant noodles that comes with foam containers contain an edible layer of wax. However, regular consumption makes it hard for our livers to clear the toxic. This person died when he went for an operation to try to remove the layer.
Please do not boil the noodles in the container.