Sorry for the delay… the good news: there isn’t any. It’s all bad. In general, though, I’m not drinking more water, not cutting out junk food, eating too late, and getting insufficient exercise. So it’s a real disaster. That’s the bad news.
The good news is that I can still achieve most of the points for day #4 if I tried!
- 1. Drink more water: drink 1 liter of water a day.
- 2. Cut out the soft drinks and snack food.
- 3. Don’t eat carbs at or after dinner.
- 4. Eat dinner before 10pm.
- 5. Walk everyday (no matter how far).
So I could theoretically achieve 7 or even 8 points today! Let’s try!